Refrigerator Freezer Faults & Solutions Your fridge has broken down or is no longer working optimally: this is a very bad time! Don’t be left out in the cold with your fridge! Try to repair it yourself, but to do so you need to make the right diagnosis. In short, you have to know which part will probably have to be replaced! But you are not a technician… so how do you know? Our diagnostics are there to help you identify the origin of the malfunction of your refrigeration appliance.
- Fridge Door Not Closing Properly
- Fridge Light Not Working
- Noisy Fridge
- Fridge Ice Dispenser Not Working
- Fridge Water Dispenser Not Working
- Food Freezing in Fridge
- Refrigerator Lights Error Codes
- Cold in the freezer compartment but not chilling in the fridge part
- Water Leaking From Fridge
- Fridge Freezer Not Cooling
- Fridge Not Working
- Fridge Running Constantly
- Fridge Frosting Up
- Fridge Drain Blocked
- Fridge Smells Bad
- Why is the light in the refrigerator still on and won’t turn off?
- Fridge Tripping Off the Electric
- Refrigerator Brands Error Codes List
Observe your fridge or freezer to list any unusual signs: increased noise, leaks, lack of cold, problem opening the door, etc. This will allow you to choose the right diagnosis to check the components likely to be involved in the breakdown. If you need help, contact one of our specialist appliance repair technicians. They will be happy to guide you by email or telephone in troubleshooting your appliance. Then you can order the spare part with complete peace of mind and look for the right tutorial in our repair workshop to install the new spare part.