Washing Machine Faults & Solutions Making the right diagnosis is a crucial step in any repair! There is no point in rushing to replace a spare part if you are not sure that it is responsible for the malfunction of your washing machine! Take a close look at your washing machine and note any symptoms of a fault: unusual noise, disruption, leakage, fault code, etc. This information will help you find the article that will guide you to find out which part is malfunctioning.
Washing Machine Fault & Solution
- Washing Machine Doesn’t Spin
- Washing Machine Filling Slowly
- Washing Machine Smelling Bad
- Washing Machine Leaves Marks on Clothes
- Washing Machine Making a Noise
- Washing Machine Door Not Opening
- Washing Machine Won’t Turn on
- Washing Machine Not Draining
- Washing Machine Shrinking Clothes
- Washing Machine Keeps Tripping Breaker
- Washing Machine Leaking From Underneath
- Washing Machine Not Heating Water
- Washing Machine Not Washing
- Washing Machine Stopping Mid Cycle
- Washing Machine Vibrating
- Washing Machine Drum Not Spinning
- Washing Machine Not Rinsing Properly
- Why Is The Washing Machine Overflowing
- Why Won’t my Washing Machine Start Any More
- Washing Machine Brands Error Codes List
Or what maintenance or handling error has put your washing machine out of action without spending a cent! Start with the basic checks (power supply, correct installation) and then proceed to the more technical spare parts checks. The latter will sometimes require the use of a multimeter.
If you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to ask our teams for advice. They will be happy to assist you in troubleshooting your machine. And above all, they will direct you towards the spare part that will enable you to repair your household appliance. Once the correct diagnosis has been made and the spare part has been received, find the right tutorial to replace the defective element. From simple maintenance to more technical repairs, everything is explained step by step by our expert technician!