TGM Air Conditioner Error Codes help people know when their air conditioning system needs to be repaired or isn’t working optimally. Each error code has a meaning to help you understand the problem and what needs to be done to fix it.
TGM Air Conditioner Error Code Solutions
|E0||EEPROM parameter error|
|E1||Indoor / outdoor units communication protection|
|E2||Zero-crossing signal error|
|E3||Fan speed out of control|
|E5||Open or short circuit of outdoor ambient or condenser temperature sensor|
|E6||Open or short circuit of indoor room or evaporator temperature sensor|
|P0||Inverter module (IGBT) over-strong current protection|
|P1||Overvoltage or too low voltage protection|
|P2||Temperature protection of compressor top.|
|P4||Inverter compressor drive error|
|☆ 1 time flash||E1 EEPROM parameter error|
|☆ 2 times flash||E2 Zero-crossing signal detection error|
|☆ 3 times flash||E3 Indoor fan speed has been out of control|
|☆ 5 times flash||E5 Indoor room temperature sensor T1 open circuit or short circuit|
|☆ 6 times flash||E6 Evaporator coil temperature sensor T2 open circuit or short circuit|
|☆ 2 times flash||EC Refrigerant leakage detection|
Note: E4 & P3: Reserved function
TGM AC Troubleshooting
When troubles occur, please check the following points before contacting a repair company.
NOTE: If your problem persists after performing the checks and diagnostics above, turn o your unit immediately and contact an authorized service center.
TGM AC Diagnosis and Solution
- EEPROM parameter error diagnosis and solution (E1)
- Zero crossing detection error diagnosis and solution (E2)
- Indoor fan speed has been out of control diagnosis and solution (E3)
- Open circuit or short circuit of temperature sensors diagnosis and solution (E5,E6)
- Refrigerant Leakage Detection diagnosis and solution (EC)
EEPROM parameter error diagnosis and solution (E1)
EEPROM: a read-only memory whose contents can be erased and reprogrammed using a pulsed voltage.
Zero crossing detection error diagnosis and solution (E2)
Indoor fan speed has been out of control diagnosis and solution (E3)
Open circuit or short circuit of temperature sensors diagnosis and solution (E5,E6)
Refrigerant Leakage Detection diagnosis and solution (EC)
European Disposal Guidelines
This appliance contains refrigerant and other potentially hazardous materials. When disposing of this appliance, the law requires special collection and treatment. Do not dispose of this product as household waste or unsorted municipal waste.
When disposing of this appliance, you have the following options:
- Dispose of the appliance at designated municipal electronic waste collection facility.
- When buying a new appliance, the retailer will take back the old appliance free of charge.
- The manufacturer will take back the old appliance free of charge.
- Sell the appliance to certied scrap metal dealers.
Disposing of this appliance in the forest or other natural surroundings endangers your health and is bad for the environment. Hazardous substances may leak into the ground water and enter the food chain.