Logik Portable Air Conditioner Error Codes Error and fault codes help a technician diagnose issues with the portable air conditioner. If the unit is displaying an error, check the charts below for possible error code resolutions:
Logik Portable Air Conditioner Error Code Solutions
|E1||Internal malfunction. Switch off the unit. Unplug and re-plug the unit. If the error persists, call for a qualified service agent for assistance.|
|E2||Internal malfunction. Switch off the unit. Unplug and re-plug the unit. If the error persists, call for a qualified service agent for assistance.|
|E4||Internal malfunction. Switch off the unit. Unplug and re-plug the unit. If the error persists, call for a qualified service agent for assistance.|
|P1||Drain the water. Please refer to the section “Draining the Water”.|
LOGIC Portable Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
Problem: Unit does not start or there is no power when pressing on the unit or ON/OFF on the remote control.
- Check that the unit is firmly plugged in and the mains socket is switched on.
- Set a different temperature.
- Drain the water from the Bottom Tray Drain Outlet.
Problem: Room is not cool enough
- Check that all windows and doors are closed.
- Remove or switch off all heat sources if possible.
- Check that the exhaust air duct is connected properly and not blocked. If blocked, clean and re-connect.
- Clean the air filter and re-fit securely before continuing operation.
- Lower the temperature.
Problem: Noisy or excessive vibration
Solution: Move the unit to a stable, flat and level surface
Problem: Gurgling is heard.
Solution: This is normal; it should not be considered a fault.
If problem(s) persists, contact a qualified service agent for assistance.
Draining the Water
When the LED display shows “P1”, it means the bottom tray is full of water and needs draining. The unit will stop automatically and cannot be started until the water is drained.
- Move the unit to a drain location.
- Remove the bottom tray drain outlet cover and plug.
- After the water is fully drained, replace the plug and cover.
- Switch on the unit until “P1” disappears.
If “P1” continues to display, unplug the unit and call for a qualified service agent for assistance.